Contributed by grey on from the new key bindings yet familiar for users of vi & less is more! dept.
Having written as much, got 0.74 was released on July 14th, 2022!
Release notes may be found here: https://gameoftrees.org/releases/CHANGES
The -portable release also got some attention, and those release notes may be found here: http://gameoftrees.org/releases/portable/CHANGELOG
Though not exhaustive, here are some things that caught my attention out of the many improvements:
- create and verify tags signed by SSH keys (jrick) 0.73
- make the diff algorithm used by 'tog diff' and 'tog blame' configurable 0.73
- switch 'tog diff' and 'tog blame' to Myers diff by default for speed 0.73
- for linux, fix usage of pipe(2) during SSH signing and verification (jrick) 0.74
- portable: the libexec helpers now support Capsicum on FreeBSD, which is similar to OpenBSD's pledge() syscall. 0.73
- move 'got init' command to 'gotadmin init' 0.74
- regress test SSH key revocations (jrick) 0.74
- add missing revoked_signers grammar to got.conf(5) (jrick) 0.74
- tog: implement global 'S' key map to switch split mode (jamsek) 0.74
(Comments are closed)