Contributed by rueda on from the Puffyish kernel churn dept.
Recent noteworthy things commited to -current and not previously reported include:
- [2021-01-26] Patrick Wildt (
patrick@) continues work [with help from Mark Kettenis (
kettenis@)] on supporting the Apple M1.
- [2021-02-06] Solène Rapenne (
solene@) blogged about using 2FA with TOTP.
- [2021-02-08] Stefan Sperling (
stsp@) added a RAID1C (raid1 + crypto) softraid(8) discipline.
- [2021-02-09] Patrick Wildt (
patrick@) added lldb(1) (for amd64 and arm64 platforms).
- [2021-02-09] maxburst feature removed from tcp_output by Jan Klemkov (
[2021-02-09] PF_LOCK() activated by Patrick Wildt (
[2021-02-10] Vitaliy Makkoveev (
mvs@) moved UNIX domain sockets out of the kernel lock
- [2021-02-11] Jonathan Gray (
jsg@) upgraded libdrm to version 2.4.104, with changes to the relevant devices (see FAQ).
- [2021-02-12] Otto Moerbeek (
otto@) has requested testing/review of a patch enhancing malloc(3) "junking".
All in all, this looks promising for the upcoming OpenBSD 6.9 release!
(Comments are closed)